Home Learning and Transition
If your child is joining us in Nursery and Reception, have a look at our transition pages here
If your child is moving into Year 1 and 2, click here
Children moving into Year 3,4,5 and 6, click here
The following links contain a list of useful websites for Home Learning. Please check this page regularly as it will be updated with new links and work to aid home learning.
Please note, some of these require parents to sign up for an account.
Behaviour at home
Free Guide features 9 Tips for Helping Your Child Manage their Emotions and Behaviour at Home
It’s a short, easy-to-read download that covers:
- Setting up positive routines in the home
- The importance of being active
- Setting and sticking to boundaries
- Balancing screen time with other activities
- Coaching children through strong emotions
- …and more!