Our school is closing for a while
This story created by Elsa Support may help to explain to children why our school needs to close for a while.
There’s also a story which has been illustrated by Axel Scheffler (who illustrated the Gruffalo) that you might like to share with the children.
The following links contain a list of useful websites for Home Learning. Please check this page regularly as it will be updated with new links and work to aid home learning.
Please note, some of these require parents to sign up for an account.
Behaviour at home
Free Guide features 9 Tips for Helping Your Child Manage their Emotions and Behaviour at Home
It’s a short, easy-to-read download that covers:
- Setting up positive routines in the home
- The importance of being active
- Setting and sticking to boundaries
- Balancing screen time with other activities
- Coaching children through strong emotions
- …and more!